Monday 7 May 2018

Aussie Hero Quilts Request List 7 May 18


Hi all

Woo Hoo!!!  Finally, less than a week til we get the Keys to the house! Woo Hoo.  Then commences three weeks of moving in and moving out of this rental/

Big news is that there will be NO REQUEST LIST on the 21st of May. I have my removal that day and it will just be too hard to manage that day.

We only have a small list this week.  A couple of reasons for that but mostly because it is a time of change over and also because you have been helping me out and that is wonderful.    
Thank you!

No Priority quilts this week but there are some special laundry bags if you like. These have to be with me absolutely no later than 20 May.    All these bags need is initials and perhaps a nautical theme. I cannot tell you here what they are for.. I will do that in an email.

Post by Date
The post by date for ALL items on this list is 11 Jun please.
PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

 PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag. 
For example….
Marvel Theme. Ironman     M       LB      1

This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste please copy the line out as follows…  

The first column is the theme or preferences requested.
The second column indicated the gender of the recipient.
The third column is as follows.

B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

The last column with the number is a simple registration number for me to use… it is only relevant for this week only and will change if the request is still on the list next week. Once you have received the recipient’s details you will need to use those to refer to the recipient from then on if need be.


If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
If you don’t understand what people are asking for or where to get some of the bits and pieces then please ask me but the following might also be helpful.

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.
Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest, Coat of Arms, HMAS Warramunga crest and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.
 I have Afghanistan Flags I can send you… other flags are either easy to piece or can be printed… ask me.
If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique I can get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.
 I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.
 Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Jan-Maree 



Personalised Random LB (mentioned above)
F
LB
1
Personalised Random LBs (mentioned above)
M
LB
1
Puppies with initials please
F
LB
1
Dogs very colourful- please no red and black. Would like my initials please
F
LB
1
Aussie theme
M
LB
1
cowboys (nrl) flamingos, family, airforce, and bright colours please
F
B
2
pink, purple and black. I like c130 and C17 aircrafts as I am in air movements.
I also like skate boarding and ninja turtles.  I like the Hockey Team call the Chicago black hawks.
F
Q
3
I'd love a family tree or a vine with my children's first names or initials in the leaves/branches, and mine and my husband in the roots or the ground. Maybe a puppy paw somewehere too to represent my beautiful pooch, Lenny?
F
Q
4
Fav colour red also likes blue loves shooting and camping. Grew up on a cattle property in the Bush 🙂
He's very proud of being in the Army and is currently serving in 3RAR
M
B
5
Please can I have a Little Mermaid themed quilt including Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder and Scuttle.
I would also like 4 poppies – one in each corner and my daughter's name on it
F
Q
6
Blue, Green, Video Games, Computers, Cartoons, Anime, RAAF
M
Q
7
Bright vibrant colours, Harry Potter, Griffindor
F
Q
8
Cowboys, Broncos or Army Related
M
Q
9
Cowboys NRL team
M
Q
10
BRISBANE BRONCOS, CARLTON BLUES, QUEENSLAND REDS
M
Q
11
POKEMON, MY LITTLE PONY, ADVENTURE TIME, PALM TREES
M
Q
12
Rabbitohs/Warratahs
M
B
13
Brisbane Broncos
M
Q
14
AFL, West Coast Eagles
M
Q
15
Mean Angry Asian Hulk from Marvel. Favourite Color is Green.
M
Q
16
DC Universe Theme
M
B
17
Australia/Iraq
M
Q
18
Rick and Morty, Parramatta Eels, Purple
M
B
19
UN flag
M
Q
20
UN and world map; Bag - mulitcoloured Africa map
F
Q
21
 Dinosaurs safari - Go nuts, use your imagination. (Jurassic Park)
M
Q
22
Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls and/or King James Cleveland Caviliers
M
B
23
Rick and Morty Theme
M
B
24
Marvel / Avengers / Super Heros / Transformers
Female
Q
25
Marvel Super Heros
Male
Q
26
Mobile Suit Gundam - Unicorn Mechanical Suits (maybe too tough - Sorry!). Otherwise Brisbane Lions AFL
Male
Q
27
Fast jets dropping bombs + explosions (red, orange, yellow etc)
Male
B
28
NRL (Manly)
Male
B
29
blues and purples. If possible, a small silhoutee of a helicopter and my initials (KW).  Thank you very much in advance.
F
B
30
Newcastle Knights
-Beer
-Kelpies (the breed of dog) Black and Tan
-would also like my name and PMkeys on it.
-rising sun
-anything country (country living/country boy)
M
B
31
fishing and 4Wdriving.
M
B
32
Fremantle - Beaches, Sand, Sun, Sunset, RAAF crest… NOTE I have a Fremantle Teatowel to add to this one
F
B
33
My background is Fijian so I did grow up with a lot of reggae music, I would
like something that reflects Fiji Islands and reggae if possible.
F
B
34


No comments:

Post a Comment