Monday 23 October 2017

Request List 23 October 17.....

Hi all

Here is the request list for this week…

NOTE – if you are checking the request list from the blog and if you receive the blog via email DO NOT try to reply to me via that email.  It will not work. You need to use friendsofAHQ@gmail.com

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag.  
For example….

Marvel Theme. Ironman
M
LB
1


This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.  If you find it hard to copy and paste please copy the line out as follows…   Marvel Theme. Ironman  M  LB  1


B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag
F= female
M= male

Priority Quilts

The priority quilts for this week are 2 to 7.   We are shorter on time than I would like for these ones. They need to go in the mail by no later than 13 November. If you can help with one of these please let me know.


Post by Day

The post by date for all items on this request list is  27 November please.


PLEASE note the date and let me know if you have any problems getting your quilt/LB away on time. In fact, if you are going to be late posting it please let me know BEFORE you post it.  Also, if this time frame is too tight for you, there are options, just email me to discuss.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.
  
NOTE- please read this bit…. It might make some of the request easier for you…

HMAS Warramunga has just deployed. 
Her side or ship’s number is 152
I can send you an embroidered crest to include if requested
She is on Rotation 66, can be noted as ROT66
Her motto is “Courage In Difficulties”

For a nautical theme, you can include any of the above, anchors, ship’s wheels, RAN (Navy) crest, BZ (navy speak for Well done)

Australian National Flag - you can buy panels at Spotlight – ask for them if you can’t find them.

Rising Sun, RAAF Crest, Navy Crest and other badges – ask me about them, I can often send you some to include if your request needs them.

1 Squadron Crest can be sent to you as an embroidered panel to be included.

If they want some text and it is too much for you to applique I can get it embroidered and sent to you to be sewn on the quilt or sewn into it.

I can help you with football colours and logos of teams etc. Just ask me. Most of the logos are simple or you can just add team names if you want to … team colours are enough also.

Please think about what the request involves before you take it on. Google, ask questions, email me, make sure you can complete it to your satisfaction before you commit to it if possible please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

North QLD Cowboys NRL
M
LB
1a
Aussie
M
LB
1b
RAEME Theme
M
LB
1c
Disney
F
LB
1d1e
Dogs, Flowers, Pride and Prejudice era, Disney, Bright colours, like Red, Pink, Purple and Blue  - any of the above but not necessarily all of them.
M
LB
1f
RAEME
M
LB
1g
 I request a bag with the Coat of Arms and RAAF Ensign theme."  I can send you a coat of arms but you will need to applique a RAAF ensign
M
LB
1h
Aircraft Picture supplied - I can post it to you or you can print it yourself.
M
LB
1i
 Fluro green Australia flag, UAE flag,  RAAF crest
My name, Op Accodion, EAOU-2,
OCT 17 - MAY 18, AMAB
Silver fern, hidden  Pineapple somewhere on the quilt Haha.
F
LB
1j
green and gold taekwondo and running theme with my initials ‘AR’
F
LB
1k
My biggest hobby / interest is surfing (longboard / Malibu), so anything surfing or beach theme would be awesome.
M
LB
1l
Shaun the Sheep
M
LB
1m
I have two Rottweilers at home that I miss so much. I love Rottweilers and colours would be Black and Tan.
F
B
2
Red Cross, Kabul Afghanistan, Oct 17 -  Jan 18, Colourful
F
Q
3
purple or even if you have anything rainbow I would be happy. I love my two bullmastiff dogs (I have attached a photo). Could I also if possible please have my name and rotation on it as 'Kylee Ganzerla EAOU-2'.
F
B
4
A list of interests (not all need to be included, I will appreciate whatever you come up with)
- 4yr old twin sons, 1yr old daughter and wife
- Liverpool FC (England)
- Carlton FC (AFL)
- Favorite colours are Navy Blue/white and Red.
M
Q
5
Aussie Flag, South Sudan Flag, UN Flag
M
B
6
Steam Locomotives, Horses, Trees, Snow leopards - It is for my son who was born while I have been overseas
M
B
7
Manly rugby league
M
Q
8
VB beer
M
Q
9
Fijian tribal or NRL West Tigers
M
Q
10
Superhero theme, (Favourite is Spiderman)
M
Q
11
Melbourne Storm and ACT Brumbies fan).
M
Q
12
red & black. He likes Star Wars, OR has a pet husky OR likes wolves OR giraffes -
M
B
13
Beauty and the Beast themed. Black border, red roses inner border, Beauty and Beast in the center, or similar
F
B
14
Scarlet/Royal blue/Scarlet with black background. AUS flag (left) AFG flag (right), RAAOC symbol (centre). TG AFG QAA CQMS and AUG 17 - MAR 18 in black lettering.
M
B
15
butterfly/unicorn
M
Q
16
RAEME Theme
M
Q
17
blue, the beach and womens sports AFL/soccer/rugby.
F
B
18
Aust Military/Army Theme
M
B
23
MARVEL VS DC
M
Q
24
Transformers, 1985 Era Characters
M
B
25
Hawthorn Football Team
M
Q
26
Blue,Red and White - Voltron, Star wars and Lego
M
Q
27
Red and Black (Mobil 1 HSV Racing)
CAR 02
M
Q
28
NRL Broncos Theme / QLD State of Origin
M
Q
29
I do like the ANZAC tribute quilt with poppies and the words "Lest we forget".  I would also like, if possible to incorporate some reference to the Middle East, with sandy colours and maybe camels? 
M
Q
30
The Phantom with "SuperSonicChook" 
M
Q
31
My nickname is Keys, so that could help with a theme. I don’t really have favourite colours but blue and green would liven my room up. I also don’t really have hobbies other than my 2 year old daughter at the moment. She loves fishies and mermaids (it’s her 2nd birthday this weekend which is fishy themed). Fishy themed would remind me of her.
M
B
32
Army Camouflage or Liverpool Football Club
M
B
33
Blue, purple, black Disney and Harry potter combined theme,
F
Q
34
Rotation 66, skull & crossbones
motorcycles (Both dirtbike and Road)
Ships Crest/motto, Fav Colours are Kawasaki racing green & black
M
Q
35
Batman themed with Middle east
rotation 66 on the design somewhere to
mark the occasion.
M
Q
36
Diving or perched Eagle.  Above the motto "Defend the Weak" Middle east Rotation 66 across the bottom
M
B
37
Pink, Purple, aqua colours, Nautical
theme with ships name and Number 152 plus ROT66
F
Q
38
Warramunga, OP Manitou RAN
Silhouttes, Route 66 symbol Pennant number 152
M
Q
39
Nautical theme Navy
Blue/Pink
F
Q
40
Nautical theme, with ships number
FFH 152 and rotation number 66.  If
possible an Oklahoma City Logo (NBA)
in the middle
M
Q
41
Anything Canberra Raiders
M
B
42
Black with Yellow WU TANG logo
M
B
43
Coat of Arms, Ships Moto and Pennant
Number (Courage in difficulties 152) a
route 66 sign, the name "Brooklyn"
mentioned, Canberra Raiders Logo,
Star wars stuff, Empire strikes back
if possible
M
Q
44
HMAS Warramunga theme with Rotation 66
M
Q
45
America Route 66 theme. (Route 66 sign landmarks and muscle cars)
M
Q
46
Blues, travel, greens, white, Nautical
rotation Number 66, Initials MH
F
Q
47
Anything Naval/Nautical that has
something to do with Charts and/or
Navigation. HMAS Warramunga, our motto "Courage in Difficulties" and even our  operation "OP MANITOU roatation 66" I really like patchwork type quilts, but would also really like the quilter to put their own flare/personality to it.
F
Q
48
Cars, trucks and planes with "ISON" in large lettering in the middle of the quilt and made by (Name) on the bottom, so I can tell the kids who made it..
M
Q
49
For the quilt I would like it as Australian as they come with everything that makes Australia great on it like beer/food/sport and a good old RM LOG on it please. For the bag I would like it simple just blue with the Nickname "VOSSY" on it
M
B
50
Labrodor puppies with love hearts and
flowers with the name "MACIE" on it please Include HMAS Warramunga OP MANITOU Rotation 66.  Arrangement, colours and  lettering are up to the quilters. I'm male but these will be for my daughter so lots of pretty colours please.  Both quilt and bag with the above designs
M
B
51
Mystical Tree Theme, with sprinkles of
Gold.  Special request: (if it worked better this could go on the back of the quilt) Could I please have a small Australian flag added as well as a few words for my 13 year old daughter. (The quilt will be given to her on my return Home) "For the most Beautiful girl in the World and her name

F
B
52
1. Have Sydney Swans and Chelsea Football club on it.
2.have some representation of me driving the ship and catching Pirates.
3. Have a Tintin reference (as I have a white dog and I am obviously Tintin… I have red hair)
M
B
53
Helicopter on one half with MH-60R Flight 5 "Nemesis" and ship on the other half with HMAS WARRAMUNGA "Courage in Dificulties".  Level of detail up to the quilter but if they can somehow represent an MH60R helicopter and an FFH it'd be great.  It's also for my 4 year old boy so boy type colours appreciated.
M
Q
54
Nautical theme: Names on the Quilt:

M
B
55
Chuck Norris theme with my initials B N
M
Q
56
Patchwork Beach or Shrek
F
B
57
Australian (My favourite coulour is Navy
Blue
F
Q
58
Quilt: Disney Princesses LB: Superheroes
M
B
59
Aviation for both quilt and bag
M
B
60
`Surfing Penguins with Rotation Number
M
Q
61
Canberra raiders logo and Colours,
OP Manitou Rotation 66, HMAS Warramunga
M
B
62
Spiderman
M
Q
63
Nautical theme with old sailing ships
On the front top of the quilt would like the Warramunga ships patch, Australian White ensign and the Route 66 sign with
OP Manitou written above it. (If that's not too much trouble please).
M
B
64
Favourite theme is Dog!!  Particularly PUGS (I have a black and one Fawn pug)
F
B
65
Minnie Mouse with initials PL
F
B
66
Small prints of cartoon snowboarders in
various locations.  With a small notation of operation Manitou Rotation 66
M
B
67
Rotation number 66 with Camo Pattern
(If possible)
M
Q
68
May I please have a Buzz Lightyear themed Quilt.  My Son will love it when we get Back from deployment
M
B
69
Nautical theme / Ocean waves or surfing
related theme
F
B
70
Frangipani and beach theme
F
Q
71
Brisbane Broncos with rotation Number 66
F
B
72
Batman
M
B
73
AFL team Essendon football Club themed with a red coloured quilt, my name my name also placed on it with other writing such as HMAS Warramunga OP MANITOU 2017/18
Rotation 66
M
B
74
I love dogs and the ocean, I have a kelpie
named Merlot.  My favourite colour is blue. I like nautical.  I get called Liz by my friends  so would like to have "Liz" as a label on the laundry bag.  I also wouldn't mind the rotation number (OP Manitou Rotation 66) on the laundry bag.  I am 28 years old.
F
B
75
horse themed please
F
Q
76

No comments:

Post a Comment