Wednesday 1 March 2017

Well traveled quilts

I just had to share this.  This quilt, made by Suzanne R,  was sent to a member who was deployed in Kabul last year and then soon after he returned to Australia he took it with him to Hawaii to support his wife as she competed in an Ironman over there... amazing... 

Well now the quilt is in Malaysia and I received this message which I just had to share with you all.


"My beautiful quilt which I got during my last deployment is now on a wall in my house in Kuala Lumpur.

Very much in pride of place!   If I can't have my family with me, I can always have other precious items out on display."

Well done Suzanne... 



We would love to hear other stories of what the quilts and laundry bags get up to post deployment.....

Keep on sewing and making treasures everyone.

JMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment