Sunday 19 June 2016

Position Vacant... can you help???

EDITED BY CAROLINE: POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. THANKS TO ALL THAT PUT UP THEIR HANDS.

Good  morning,
Sometime today Caroline will be putting out a post on how people can help, what people can do to support Aussie Heroes and keep it going whilst I reconstruct the records etc.   

Now, more than ever, it is essential that quilters and other keep an eye on the blog. I have much less computer time available to me at the moment and need your help.  

It is time for me to start re-assembling the mailing list of quilters.  Is there anyone out there who has the time to collate the names, addresses, emails and phone numbers of all the wonderful quilters into a Spreadsheet for me?  I would need to publish your email address so that the quilters can email you directly.  

This would be a good job for a non-sewer if someone is interested.

If you think you can help please email me on friendsofAHQ@gmail.com


Till next time........ keep spreading the word and keep stitching.

Jan-Maree   xxx

4 comments: