Tuesday 2 February 2016

The Request List.


Hi All

I decided to share the request list on the blog as well as putting it out via email yesterday as these 25 quilts need to be in the mail by the end of this month if we are going to ensure these people receive their quilts before they come home.    I really don't like leaving it till this close to the wire but a heavy load before Christmas and the holidays it means that we have a bit to catch up on.  

I hope you can help.

Post By Date for all these requests is 29 February.    This date is really crucial as there is not much leeway if you post late.

Please make a note of the relevant date for your request in order to remember your deadline. 

Where flags have been requested mostly they are easy to piece. If you are not sure about the flags just email me.  I have some patches that can be added to the quilts for more difficult flagsand will get more if required.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE copy the ENTIRE line if you wish to nominate for a quilt or laundry bag.  This is really important to make sure that neither you nor I copy the wrong number which could lead to me giving you the wrong details for specific request.

B=both quilt and laundry bag (feel free to nominate to JUST do the laundry bag if you wish)
Q= just a quilt
LB = just a laundry bag

Requests in pink are for girls.

If you have a quilt or a laundry bag underway that does not match any of these requests please let me know. I have options for you.

Remember, you do not have to include everything they have asked for.    Footy quilts do not need to have the logo or even the team name. Using the team colours is all that is required. Simple is perfectly acceptable.  A number of these requests have given you favourite colours as well as footy teams or other hobbies and interests.    It is fine to make a quilt using their favourite colours and nothing else.  It is fine to keep it simple.

If there is more than one request on this list that you would be happy to do I suggest that you send me a list of requests and tell me how many you want to be allocated…. Ie one of the following please….  There are always a few requests that everyone wants to do (and I can never pick them) so if the first one you ask for is taken then I can allocate another from your list if I have a list.

If you would like to make one of these quilts please just email me... friendsofAHQ@gmail,com

Please note, I will not hand out the recipient's names and details until I have the quilter's full name, address and phone number.  Hope you understand,

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree



Liverpool FC(soccer), Nice old school and modern cars, Fast Jets
Q
4
Yellow, would love a French provincial/ country cottage inspired (blues, creams etc)
Q only
5
Blue, Black - Paramatta Eels, Guns
B
6
Red, Aqua - HT/HG Monaros & North QLD Cowboys
Q
7
Blue, Green, NRL, Soccer, Motorbikes....anything is fine 
Q
8
Red/Blue - Air Power, Classic FA18's
Q
9
Dark Blue - Cricket, AFL
Q
10
Air Force Blue - FA18s
Q
11
Blue, Black - FA18's
Q
12
Navy Blue, Red - Acoustic Guitar, AFL Footy
Q
13
Red, White - Sydney Swans AFL Team
Q
14
Red, Maroon - Broncos, Scuba Diving
Q
16
Any Colours - 4x4
Q
18
" Blue, Green, Red
Sport ( Athletics, Rugby League )"
B
19
Red & White - Sydney Swans
Q
21
Blue, White - North QLD Cowboys 2015
B
22
Blue - Beach , Moutains
B
24
Dark Blue - Bicycles, 4x4
B
25
Purple, Gold - Melbourne Storm, Rugby League
Q
27
desert themed quilt that includes camels with an Aussie, USA, UK, Danish, French and UAE flags
B
28
Townsville Cowboys Colours - Blue and white

B
29
Avengers themed quilt please with an Aussie flag and a UAE flag with “MER 2015/16”

Q
32
Middle East Region 2015/16 and the Aus/USA/UAE Flag- I can send you the flags. 
LB
33
Coffee Soccer and (if possible) Kanye West
B
38
soccer and basketball, favourite teams are everton fc and Chicago bulls
B
31

No comments:

Post a Comment