Wednesday 10 February 2016

Happy Mail 10 Feb .....

Short and sweet tonight. What a day. Big thanks to all the ladies that came to the sewing day.   Clarissa, Jenny and Bev came to their first sewing day at my home today and have all said they will come back so I think they enjoyed it. Then Lisa flew up yesterday from country Victoria and headed back today.  She brought a bunch of quilts that she had quilted and bound and took back another whole bunch to do.  Trooper!!! and she worked hard today with everyone else.   And sewing day regular Gail managed to come along too and we had a ball.  Two quilt tops were completely finished from start to finish and then a backing was appliqued and pieced, labels sewn on and binding completed!  Woo Hoo. Great day.....

and then when everyone left I realised that I had not got the blog post written this morning! LOL so I am squeezing it in now before I get dinner for the boys!!!

So  happy mail... some lovely goodies this week.. enjoy!

First up from Norma...






And from Sherrie





How about a huge bunch of laundry bags from Maureen Cwho tells me that she is an aged pensioner 
















Finally these are from Margaret R (NSW) who came to see me at the Welcome Expo I was as on the weekend.  Margaret has not sewn for us for a while as she has not been too well so she brought me two completed quilts, a partial quilt top and two bags of material as a contribution till she can sew again. How lovely!



Margaret, you might like to know that Lisa has taken this one home to make it up to the required size and finish it off.  :-)


Thanks so much to those that sent things in and thanks so much to the ladies who came today.
Much appreciated.

Till next time..........................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

Jan-Maree  xx

4 comments: