Wednesday 23 December 2015

Weekly Dispatches 23 Dec 15


Just a small batch of quilts and laundry bags this week but considering we are just days out from Christmas and everyone has so much to do I think any number of quilts and laundry bags hitting the mail this week is pretty awesome!  Well done everyone!


1645 quilts and 2261 laundry bags for 2015. 

5184 quilts and  7804 laundry bags in total.


Clermont Patchwork and Quilting ladies.








Cheri


Dianne R


 Fran T



Jan M



Jan-Maree



Jo B


Joan








Kay H 


Kaye G


Mae


Maree J


I wish I knew who made this quilt top but it has been quilted and a logo added and sent off.  If you recognise it please let me know. I would love to give you credit.


Rita M


Sandy A


North of the Yarra Quilt Group top quilted by Stephanie T and completed by Maree W


North of the Yarra Quilt Group top quilted by Stephanie T and completed by Maree W.  Badge by Cheri

 North of the Yarra Quilt Group top quilted by Stephanie T and completed by Maree W
Badge by Jan-Maree


Please let me know if you made this quilt top that was quilted by Stephanie T and finished by Maree W.  Badge by Jan-Maree


North of the Yarra Quilt Group top quilted by Stephanie T and completed by Maree W and again, badge by me  :-)


Linda P made this quilt top and it was quilted by Cath M .... sorry about the blurry pic.  Not sure what happened.


Well two sleeps til Santa comes.   I know that he, like me, will be checking his list to make sure that noone is forgotten.  

Till next time... happy Christmas Shopping and baking and wrapping and travelling... best of luck everyone....
and especially thinking of all those who won't be home for Christmas...

Cheers
Jan-Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment