Friday 29 May 2015

Weekly Dispatches 29 May 15

 Hi all.   Well my husband is working hard in New York this weekend so I am going to spend as much time as I can in my sewing room!  YAY.  Hope you have something nice planned too.

Enjoy the show and tell for this week.  

 629 quilts and 865 laundry bags for 2015. 

4211 quilts and  6311 laundry bags in total.


Debbie


Cheri W


Donna P 


Elizabeth S



Ellen G 


Helen W



Jan Q


Jill C



Jill S
Grade 6 at my old school are studying Australians at war. As part this project they are making a quilt featuring members of their family who have served in a war. This has been very interesting as we have a broad range of cultures. Also I was asked to make LB. I was going to do it with just 1 class that my friend teachers, but the others didn't want to be left out- hence 80.....

We started 2 weeks ago . I am working with 2-3 kids per session and we are getting through them. The following have been finished










Jill W


Jo H 


Jo-Anne H



Joan 



Mystery Signature Quilt 


Julie Ann (front)


Back 









Quilt top by Julie Ann and quilted by Stephanie T


Laura K  


Linda H 

  

Quilt top by Lynn and quilted by Debbie


Margaret H 2


Maria and the V8's



Marina 



Mary P 


Matt D



Maureen U 


Sue G




  
Kitty and Anna


MUC Pilgrim Patchworkers




Lynn made this quilt top and the Queanbeyan CWA Group finished it off for me.


Another quilt completed by the Queanbeyan CWA


Robyn created this quilt top with embroidered badges by Kerri B 


Robyn Wo





Su J (back)


Su J (front)


Su J (Front)


Su J (back)


 Sue N 
  

Donated laundry bags - did you make them?


Val G


Back on the left by Wendy S and the other one..... did you make it?


Wendy S 



Til next time................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!
Jan-Maree

1 comment: