Wednesday 13 May 2015

Happy Mail 13 May

G'day.   I finally had a chance to take photos of some of things that have arrived in my PO box in the last few weeks.  Thankfully my husband was around to act as quilt and bag hanger.

These laundry bags were made by two Townsville ladies, Sandra P and Karen F, after reading about Aussie Heroes in a Patchwork and Stitching Magazine.   I normally can't tell you where the bags are going but this time I can. These are being packed up today and will head straight off to Iraq to brighten someone's day there.  :-)


The houses are upside down in this bag but I don't think that matters. I am calling it the Down Under Bag!







Norma A sent in the next three quilt tops,




These two came from Sherrie Martin



These three laundry bags made by Deirdre T are also going to be heading off to Iraq this week.




These three quilt tops are from Sharon McC




Till next week......................keep spreading the word and happy stitching. 
Jan-Maree xx

1 comment: