Sunday 29 March 2015

Don't forget you can pre-order your patches and pins.....


Hey all, just a reminder that we are taking advanced orders if you want to buy some of our awesome patches and pins.  Details are as follows.....

Pre-Ordering Patches and Pins

Would you like a patch or pin?


The patches are the standard military size - 7.5cm x 5.5cm - with no velcro on the back.


The pins are about 3.5cm across.

No doubt you will have seen the pictures of these super patches and pins. They will be for sale at the Quilt Convention in Melbourne in April. For those of us not going to Melbourne they will be available by mail order to/from me. Patches and pins can to be pre-ordered, so if you would like to place an order, no money yet, please email me at joannrobinc@icloud.com with numbers required.

Cost $5.00 each including postage.

Cheers Joan 


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful patches and pins. But it is what they stand for that makes me want one. Postage back to the US will be high, so before I order, I'm going to see if I can find someone in the US that may be traveling and willing to bring back a pin for me.
    Sure wish I could attend your Quilt Convention. I'm sure it will be wonderful, but logistics and timing will not work for me this year. I'm looking forward to seeing photos and hearing your insights.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete