Wednesday 11 February 2015

Happy Mail 11th February 2015

Hi Everyone
 
Hope you're all having a productive and happy week. I have a few lovely lots of happy mail to share this week.
 
Libby S has sent in these first lovely lot
 
 
Katie L has made these perfect blocks
 
 
C Wood sent us the next lot of beauties, I love the fussy cut cars in these ones
 

 
Robyn H has also been busy and sent in these fabulous blocks

 
 
Thanks to everyone who is working on blocks, looking forward to checking the PO box to see what other goodies you have all been making. I'm sorry about the quality of the photo's this week, I am going out this week to replace the camera that has a mind of it's own when it comes to taking these photo's.
 
Happy Stitching
 
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Nine patches are on the way! was hoping my first lot of blocks arrived safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jan-Maree & Caroline
    If you have any BOMs you would like sewn into quilts, I will happily do some for you. As you would have seen the last ones were incorporated into 4 quilts.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete