Monday 19 January 2015

Thanks for the Photos HMAS Success


Well, look what we received over the weekend. HMAS Success how exceeded all expectations by sending us a huge number of great photos from happy recipients.

There are too many quilts for me to identify all of them so I have numbered them. Please let me know if you see one of yours so that I can send you a higher quality copy of the photo but also so that I can edit this post to give credit to the quilt makers as appropriate. I have allocated each quilt a number for indentification.

These three I think I have identified.

From left to right

Jenny and Gale, Anna N and Alicia 


Caroline 


2


Pennie


4


5


Quilt top made by Sally B and quilted by Stephanie T


6


7


8


9


Evelyn


Louise Turner and the Dolphin Quilters


Kerrie M


11


12


13


14


15


Lyne Chocolyn Laugh-a-lot Quilters


Anne H 


18


19


Irene


Tracie


22


23


24


25



 Great job HMAS Success.  We love getting pics like these.  Much appreciated.

Till next time................keep spreading the word and happy stitching! 
Jan-Maree


1 comment: