Wednesday 21 May 2014

Happy Mail 21st May

Hi all,  another group of lovelies in the mail this week.

First up are a couple of May Selvedge BOM's.   I want to say I really appreciate all those that gave this block a go... I know I took a few of you out of your comfort zone.... but trust me the result will speak for itself when they are all together.

These first ones are from C. Le Maitre.  Great Job.




These second lot are from Tracie.  These look fabulous too.


A fab bunch from Pat A
 
 
Dorothy sent these ones in ... they are so cool, sorry my photography is a bit blurry on this one... trying to sneak a pic at work.
 
 
 
 
Some lovely Mystery Blocks for Jan-Maree from Dorothy.  Very nice.


A lovely package arrived from Miss Naomi as well.  Four lovely quilt tops, I'm loving the colours.








Keep up the fantastic work and keep them coming in. 

Look out for the June BOM coming soon.  It will be a very simple but effective block this time.

Happy Stitching

Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment