Wednesday 23 April 2014

ANZAC Day Laundry Bag Challenge - the Reveal.

WOW!! 

Well at last it is time to reveal the entries in this year's ANZAC Day Laundry Bag Challenge and what awesome entries we have.   I don't want to bias the judge by commenting on any of the bags so I am just going to list them under the name of the creator. It will be up to the Judge, my contact in Kabul, to select the first second and third place.   I will be forwarding a copy of this post off to her so that she can make her decision but I don't expect an answer till after ANZAC Day at some point so I will keep you posted.  

So, now sit back and enjoy the parade of laundry bags!

Chelly 1


Chelly 2


Chelly 3


Joan 1 (front)


Joan (back)


Joan 2


Joan 3


Julie Ann - Front and Back


Katrina


Kim M 1 (Front) 


Kim M 1 (back)


Kim M 2


Liz J


Lorraine


Louise

 Mary


Pennie 1


Pennie 2


Pennie 3


Pennie 4


Pennie 5


Pennie 6


Pennie 7



Rita M 1


Rita M 2


Rita M 3


Steph N


Sue P


What an awesome bunch of bags! 

Till next time .............keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. good luck to the judge. I have a clear winner in my mind, but I don't envy her at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so great, I don't envy the judges! What a wonderful bunch of bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great bags in this collection- imagine the fun the recipients will have snapping them up!

    ReplyDelete