Wednesday 26 March 2014

Happy Mail 26th March

Hi everyone, hope you have all been having fun with this month's BOM.  Judging by the blocks that have been coming through my PO box you are.

First up are 2 lovely sets from Tracie S

Anne H has sent in these 6 cool sets, there are some great aussie fabrics that she has used that I haven't seen before.  Great find.



Pat A has send in these great lot of March BOM's as well as a couple of Wonkies from February.  They look great Pat.


Thanks Kerri for these great blocks. Love the colour combo.


That's all that have arrived in my PO box this week.  Jan Maree has sent me these photo's of 5 lovely quilt tops that were set to her made by Jill Maree.







Keep up the great work everyone all the blocks and quilt tops coming through are going to be wonderful Aussie Hero Quilts.

As Jan-Maree mentioned in Monday night's post I have started working on the April BOM.  Another super easy one for beginners, that will make up into some awesome quilts.  We'd like these made with "Monochromatic" colour schemes....(Please no Pink).  We don't want any multi-coloured patterned fabric used please.  Here are some examples of what I have here showing what I mean.  If the pattern is tone on tone we can still use.  If you have any questions please email Jan-Maree.


And don't forget to keep saving your Selvages so that you can take part in the BOM for May.

Don't forget I have some BOM pack's ready for some eager sewers, just send a quick email to Jan-Maree and we'll get them to you.

Happy Stitching

Caroline





No comments:

Post a Comment