Friday 21 February 2014

Weekly Dispatches 21 Feb

G'day.  Another weekend is almost here and oh my goodness, this time next week I will be in Adelaide!  Woo Hoo!!  I am really looking forward to meeting those who can make it to the dinner on the first!  And surprise, surprise, Mr H quilt is coming along.  His quilt looks awesome but that is all I can say here as I don't want to spoil the surprise.  

Lots of lovely quilts and laundry bags went out this week.  Sit back grab a cuppa and enjoy the show.  

114 quilts and 180 laundry bags for 2014.  

2465 quilts and 3893 laundry bags in total.

Anne D


Barbara


Bev made this gorgeous quilt top and it was quilted by her husband Geoff


Bev T


Camden Country Quilter's Guild


Evelyn



Hilary

Janine


Jenny and Gale


Quilt top by Jillianne and quilted by Kim M


Jillmaree made this quilt top and Stephanie T quilted it.


Rita started this off for me with the green, red and brown disappearing nine patches.   Then I added the flag and the tank and Robin quilted and bound it for me. 


Quilt top by me and quilted by Stephanie T



Joan


A desert bound surfie and a someone's much loved fur babies. 


Julie Ann



Quilt top by Julie Ann and quilted by Stephanie



Karen B


Katherine






Kitty sent me the quilt top and Kim quilted it.


Leanne


The next six quilt tops were made by Lynn.  I added the 2 Commando badge and then Stephanie T quilted them.  Finally Rita bound four of them and Del completed the other two.







Another quilt top by Lynn and quilted by Joan


Yet another quilt top by Lynn.   Michele completed the blue cattle dog embroidery for us and then Stephanie T quilted it.  Again Rita did the binding.


One last quilt top from Lynn and it was also quilted by Stephanie T


Pennie





Robin



Sue N


Flag of Finland on the back


Sue N Phillipines Flag



Till next time......................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that certainly is a wonderful show of quilts and bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely bumper crop as always,

    ReplyDelete