Friday 29 November 2013

Weekly Dispatches 29th November

Hi all,
If you have sent me photos in the last couple of days they may not have made it to the post tonight as internet is a bit uncooperative and it is too hard to load more pics.  Thankfully Caroline loaded these ones for me.  Now I just hope I can add the comments and get it to save.

22 quilts this week and 14 laundry bags.  

1270 quilts and 2291 laundry bags for 2013.  

2288 quilts and 3657 laundry bags in total.

Before we start tonight's show and tell I just want to remind you of one little thing.

THE DINNER IS TOMORROW NIGHT!  
ONE SLEEP!!!  
WOO HOO!!!  

Am I excited?  You better believe it!  I promise there will be lots of photos!  I have even got a volunteer photographer who knows how to use a camera.  I will do my best to share as much with you as I can.

So on with the show.

Caroline

Matching Laundry Bag (front & back)

 

Special Boxing Kangaroo (recipients name blocked so it's a surprise)


Hilary


 Angela


with awesome backing by Judy C


Dorothy made these as Blocks of the Month and the blocks were put together and quilted by Joanne!


Gail


Jane F


DeeEmS



Joan


Judy C


More awesome backing from Judy C



Jo P



Liz 


Louise


Maree





Pam Y






Sandra



This top was donated - please tell me if it is yours so that I can edit this to give you credit!


I think this is a BOM quilt but PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.


These are definitely BOM quilts - and I love them!




Till next time...............keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx

Woo Hoo - if you are coming to the dinner tomorrow see you there!!

:-D





No comments:

Post a Comment