Wednesday 17 July 2013

Happy Mail 17 July

Greetings everyone!  

I thought I was so clever this morning!  
First I posted this quilt on the Facebook page and asked how many likes we would get for Queensland, tonight being the State of Origin and all.



And then I posted this pic and asked how many likes we would get for NSW.  LOL!!!!
I keep telling people I am not a football fan and I guess this just proves it! 


Oh well, good luck to the Blues anyway!  
Guess we need to make a Blues quilt for the next State of Origin Series.   
Someone better tell me when that is coz I am obviously clueless!

I think I am safer sticking with Happy Mail.

Carolyn brought these over when she came for our sewing day last week  and I am pleased to say they have already hit the mail.






Sonya sent in these great green and gold HANDSTITCHED BOM blocks.


And I received a great parcel from Julie R.
Love these fun BOM blocks


a quilt top for a horse lover 


and another one that reminds me of the sunset


Finally, my favourite kind of parcel.  This gorgeous quilt arrived out of the blue from Robyn D from Queensland.  Love those colours.  Thanks Robyn.



I know this is a day early but as I am going away on Friday I need all Weekly Dispatch photos in by tomorrow night, preferably as early as possible.  So, if you have sent a quilt off this week and you are not on this list please let me know.

Angela
Anne D
Diana P
Jacqui 
Joan
Judith
Laurel
Lynn
Maddy
Meg T
Michelle C
Millie
Pat F
Rita M
Sandra
Sarah and family

That is all from me for tonight.  Back to the sewing machine!



Till next time........................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!  JMxx





1 comment: