Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Mail Wednesday 13th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Before anything else I would like to say a very Happy Significant Birthday to Terry!  
I know how young she is but I doubt she would thank me for telling you.  
Hope you have had a lovely day Terry.

Weekly Roll Call

I am so proud of myself for remembering this this week.  Normally I add it in at the last minute on the Thursday afternoon at a scramble or have to send out an email.  Here is the list of those who have sent off quilts and laundry bags so far this week.  Please don't forget to send me an email (with a photo if you can) and if you are not on the list and think you should be please let me know.

Angela
Bev and Geoff
Caz
Deborah C
Joan 
Julie Ann
Kaye
Linda
Liz
Liz B
Marilyn
Roberta
Nancy
Pat

Not  a huge amount of happy mail this week although I did receive two parcels which are the prizes for the Australia Day Laundry Bag Challenge.  I would like to say a very big thank you to the two lovely army officers who donated and sent the prizes over.  We really appreciate it.  I will show you want everyone is getting once they have received their goodies.  I do not want to spoil the surprise. 

Here is the other mail I received.  

Jill Mather sent these four great laundry bags.  Love that tiger print.



Sandy A sent in two bundles of Blocks for BOM blocks.  First up some wonky nine patches. 


and our first two scrappy trip around the world blocks.  Hmm these are going to be fun!


Don't forget that the Penrith Sewing Day is on this weekend. 
Sunday 10am to 2pm.
BYO snacks, lunch, coffee mug and machine.  I will supply all fabrics.
Email me if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to catching up with you all on the day.

Only a short post tonight - my quilt group came today and I came in here to finish the post before cleaning up from lunch.  Time to go stack the dishwasher and put everything else away. 
I'd rather be sewing!  LOL

Till next time...............keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Great blocks. I've had fun with the BOMs this month - I like this pattern so much I have them displayed in the living room. Hubby keeps reminding me I'll have to post them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Janine - I am making some more BOMs tonight, they are fun and surprisingly quick to make.

    ReplyDelete