Thursday 21 June 2012

A thank you and some happy mail

This quilt was send off recently.  It was made by Elizabeth and quilted by Carol of Turramurra Quilters.  It has arrived now and I received a lovely thank you message from the recipient.


Thanks so much for the quilt, I received it yesterday. Its lovely, I really like the Aussie green and gold theme and the laundry bag is a really nice patterned material, much more exciting than the calico issued laundry bag. I will happily put up your flyer.  All the best and thanks again. I honestly really appreciate the quilt and am so impressed in you ladies for doing this for us.


A couple of weeks ago I received these great May BOM blocks from Ilse.  I needed a few more and Sharina had emailed me and offered to make more if I needed her to so I took her up on her offer.

This is Ilse's six


And Sharina's blocks turned up today and don't they look great!

Don't they look great together!


And last but not least check out these gorgeous blocks for our June BOM all the way from Lisa in America.  This is going to be a gorgeous quilt!

And now I am off to finish sorting quilts for quilters.  I have spent most of today piecing backings for all the quilt tops I have so that tomorrow I can deliver quilts to two quilters and mail some other bits off.

Till next time.....................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan Maree, I was only to happy to do the extra ones for you and I'm glad that they will look good together.

    ReplyDelete