Monday 13 February 2012

Aussie Heroes in now on Facebook

Just trying to get out there and get more exposure - ooh that sounds a bit rude but hopefully you know what I mean.

All sorts of bits and pieces to share with you today.

Maria did another post on her blog about AHQ  - check it out here

A new follower called Khristina did a post on her blog as well - you can see it here

And another new follower, Naomi also did a post - look here too.

I received some more BOM 9 patch blocks today.  These ones are from Louise in WA.  I think they are great.  Is anyone else doing any?  Deadline for posting them is February 29th so that is just over two weeks to go.  I am already thinking about what the BOM will be for next month!

I have been thinking about getting Aussie Heroes a facebook page but just hadn't got around to it - well now I have done it.  Not sure where it will lead but finding more people can't be bad.  If you are into facebook and want to find it look here.

I am trying to work out how to put tabs across the top of the blog page so that people can click on them to find out how to make a quilt or a laundry bag.  Does anyone know how to do that?  Let me know if you do please.  All help gratefully received.

I don't think I will be getting too much sewing done in the next day or so - lots of taxi driving to do with the kids and also lots of admin.  I am trying to make the blog better organised so that new visitors can easily find out what they can do to help etc.  Hope you old salts that have been around with us since way back in the beginning (all of 6 weeks ago) can bear with me!

Till next time..................keep spreading the word and happy stitching!








1 comment:

  1. This is growing fast! You are working so very hard well done!

    ReplyDelete